Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Hunt for a Wedding Dress

This is what I want: A fun, flattering, classy dress.

This is what I don't want: To pay a crazy amount for it.




So I found this dress on ebay ---->

I LOVE this dress! I think its amazing and perfect.
The problem is that I cant try it on, so I grabbed a friend and headed to the dress store.





If I cant try on the dress I want, I'll try on dresses that come really close...







Here's a few pics





of our beaded, ivory colored satin, tiara wearing shenanigans

















great dress, but the clasp was missing so it was nearly falling off.

Heather, youre such a princess. I think you should wear wedding dresses daily.

angry face

1 comment:

  1. wow, i absolutely love the way you look in the dress grouped with two other pictures directly below the picture of your friend Heather. Gorgeous!

    Hearts-- Laura

    ReplyDelete