Monday, September 14, 2009

Birdcage Veils Obsession

As my wedding excitement increases, I am finding myself OBSESSED with Birdcage veils (also known as Russian Veils.)
My girl Jessey on her wedding day. GLAM. loves it ------->

There are lots and lots of these on ETSY.com some of which are amazing.
However, they can run $60-$300 and thats just silly.  There's nothing to it.
it's TINY!


  So, of course, I have every intention of making my own.
Here are a few websites with lovely easy to follow instructions:



ONCEWED   has full colored pics and easy instruction on how to insert the flowers
HipHostess  has a wonderful tutorial with shots of materials and what the final veil looks like. LOVELY.
ProjectWedding has handdrawn instructions and a tally sheet of prices

If all else fails, I'll have fun posting pics of my disaster veil and Ill just buy one from a seller on ETSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment